Friday, July 21, 2006

Once again, dishonesty and deceit have won out. By being true to myself and to the company I work for I have been burned and disrespected again. I am not sure why I even bother anymore. It seems if I chose to be lazy and dishonest, I would go a lot further in this company and would certaintly get far more perks. But I guess because I was raised the way I was I will always come in last and be a door mat for those who live to cheat.
Well. I have to believe what goes around comes around, cause if it doesn't why bother trying right???
I do know this, Unless things change drastically, I will have to look elsewhere to work. There is no way I can work under this person who so blatantly disrespected me in so many ways. It would really suck for her if I walked today. I'd like to see her try to explain that!!!! What's the matter sweetheart ,didn't get your atta girl today??
Go figure, I must have really screwed up for GOD to put me through this shit right now>

2 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

Jul I am sorry this has been going on. I love you! Hugs.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JULIE YOU ARE A VERY STRONG PERSON WITH VERY HIGH AND GOOD MORALS IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU THIS COMPANY WOULD HAVE LONG AGO GONE UNDER YOU ARE RIGHT WITH YOUR BELEIFS DON'T EVER CHANGE LOVE YOU MOM

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home