Sunday, July 23, 2006

Definition of a sl#t

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but when I was growing up, if you slept with more than one guy at a time you were a sl&t, right??? So what are you if you sleep with more than one in one day?? How's three in one day??? Not sure if money exchanged but yes, I would call that a scanky Who#e. I can not imagine doing that. I also can not see what these guys are seeing in this scank other than an easy piece of as%. If they only knew who else and what else they were sleeping with. In this day and age with all the diseases to catch at least use a condom, nope not even that.
I do have to admit though, this person has been good for my girls, neither of them will act this way, they even know this behavior is deadly and disgusting.
Wonder what the X would say if he knew?? Grounds for full custody in my book. Especially since she uses the kid as a pawn and a bargaining chip all the time. Kids are not possessions, they are a gift from GOD, but this particular child will turn out to be the Devils spawn if someone doesn't start disciplining and soon.
Not my problem!!!!!! Just had to get the gag out .Need to go wash my toilet seat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home