Thursday, April 12, 2007

So Very Busy

I know I shouldn't be posting because I am so busy I should be working, or doing our taxes or laundry or dishes or something. I can not believe how the weeks have flown. I have exactly 4 days to finish and mail our taxes. I didn't really procrastinate, that would be John. I have been waiting for his since January.
On a funny note we found our missing snake. Of course we didn't know he was still missing, we thought after a year that he was gone for good. Poor Jess just about had a heart attack when she almost stepped on the 4' brown and yellow creature on our porch.
Backtrack one (1) full year: Jess's birthday, we feed and lose 2 1/2' snake on our porch. Long gone for sure.
Present: 4' and healthy snake reappears on same porch.
He must have crawled into the foosball table, we put that in the garage shortly after her Birthday. He must have lived off the moles in the front yard because we don't have them anymore. Crawled into the stationary bike, which we just brought from the garage to the porch and out he came 2 days later. Go Figure. He has a new home ow, can't tell you where, he's hiding.
Well off to do the taxes,
Have fun

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

Is he in snake heaven??? I would have died thankyouverymuch!!!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home