Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Saga continues part 2... Or 3... 4?

Well,
Finally had that appt with the Dr to go over all my test results.
Yes I have diverticulitis, yes I have Gastroenteristis. Stay on Nexuim/prilosec and citrucell. Also continue Low fat high fiber diet, Yeah..... about that diet Doc.........
Why if I am taking in between 950 and 1200 calories am I still gaining NOT LOSING, but gaining weight. Doesn't seem possible does it. I show good old Doc my food chart with Fat grams, calorie intake, sugars and fibers Okay Now he is stumped. My stomach still blows up by the end of the day adding a full 2 inches to my girth (on top of the weight gain)

Off to the lab for more tests: Hypothyroidism and cilliac panel.
So again we wait.
The saga continues..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home