Monday, May 14, 2007

Why do I bother







Here is the tile we put on the patio. Pictures don't do it justice.
Spent the weekend up North helping friends move. Had a great time, got a lot done and slept really well last night. Good thing because I was informed today the the project I have been busting my as* on is no longer mine. It is being passed on to someone else. Of course, now that all the hard work is almost over, someone else gets the easy part. So like this company now. After 15 years I have been shat upon again. Time to start looking, or at least going to school when John gets done. I have to put up with violent supers, less than qualified subs and oblivious tenants, hurricanes, lawsuits and old buildings, but I apparently can't handle the job. go figure.
Oh well. Montana is lookin pretty good right now. Tomorrow is another day, Thank God for small favors.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

The tile is awesome!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home